Dual Enrollment & Early College Program
Dual Enrollment and Early College
VVC and VVHS
Working together to give you a head start
VVC and VHS have partnered to provide an Early College experience for students at VHS. We have 2 programs available to students.
This is for 11th and 12th grade students that would like to get a minimum of 24 college credits completed before graduation. All classes are taken on the VHS campus during 1st and 2nd period and count for the English and Social Science credits plus additional transferrable credits to any CSU or UC.
Classes include, Englsh 101 and 104, Math 105, Hist 117 and 118, POLS 102, CMST
Tuition and books are covered by VHS
Classes are taught by VVC instructors
These classes are available to grades 9-12 and are taught on the VHS campus after school. Classes vary each semester. All classes over 100 are transferrable to the CSU or UC system. Tuition and book rentals are FREE.
See your counselor for more information.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
- Apply to VVC at www.vvc.edu for the term you are taking. Application instructions are below.
- Follow this link to complete and sign the CCAP/Dual Enrollment form and submit it to your counselor at least 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester. http://www.vvc.edu/offices/admissions-records/Dual%20Enrollment.pdfVVC
- Step 1: go to www.vvc.edu and click on APPLY from the top of the screen, then click on APPLY NOW in the blue box.
If you already have applied to VVC previously, and have a CCC APPLY ACCOUNT then you will choose to LOG IN TO ACCOUNT and skip to step 5.
YOU MUST CREATE THE ACCOUNT AND START THE APPLICATION
- Step 2: click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT then BEGIN CREATING MY ACCOUNT.
- Step 3: complete information requested.
- Step 4: choose a username and password (I recommended you use your school email for the username). Choose a password you will remember because you will access this account each semester you take a class. Once the account is created, you will CONTINUE TO THE APPLICATION.
- Step 5: Term applying for: SPRING 2021 OR APPROPRIATE TERM
Educational Goal: Obtain and associates and transfer
Intended Major: Anything that interests you with an AA or AS at the end
Account- Complete the contact information
Education- College Enrollment Status- High School Student taking college classes
High School Education- Enrolled in HS and college at the same time.
Degree - No Degree
Checkmark the boxes to release information and SUBMIT
You will receive a WELCOME TO VVC email and ID in about 3-4 days.