Victor Valley Union High School District
16350 Mojave Drive
Victorville, CA 92395
Phone: (760) 955-3201
Fax: (760) 245-4634



You must fill out a FAFSA application in order to qualify for any type of financial aid for college. The website for the FAFSA application is You and your parent must apply for an FSA ID which is your electronic passport to federal student aid online before completing your FAFSA application, the website is 

You can begin your FAFSA application on January 1, 2018 and it must be submitted no later than March 1, 2019. You must have your FSA ID. The application will request your parent's 2017 tax information.

There are two (2) different government financial aid awards available; one from the federal government and one for the state government. You apply for federal aid by completing the FAFSA application. State aid is applied for with the Cal Grant application. However, if Victor Valley High School has your social security number on file, Victor Valley High will apply for the state Cal Grant for you automatically. Please check with your counselor to make sure your social security is on file with the school.

Federal aid is approximately $5,500.00 per year. State aid can be up to $9,800.00 per year.


Please review this Financial Aid PDF document first: