All students who are interested in playing ANY sport must complete the VVUHSD Athletic Packet v5_17.pdf and turn it in to room 126.  All pages must be signed by the student and parent.  The student must have a physical completed by a doctor within the last calendar year that states they are clear for sports activity without restriction.  If any evaluation or rehabilitation is needed, the student will have to clear this before being able to participate in any sport.  A new physical clearing the student to participate without restriction will be required upon completion of these items.  Each student is also required to have medical insurance to participate in sports and the medical insurance info is required on the athletic packet.  School insurance is available.  Please see Mrs. Johnson in room 126 for more info.  


*Students are required to maintain a 2.0 GPA while participating in sports.  Failure to maintain a 2.0 GPA may result in non-participation.  

If you have any questions or need assistance filling out the athletic packet, please contact Selina Gonzales, Athletic Secretary at 760-955-3300 ext. 31116.
CIF Guide to Eligibility.pdf

CIF Transfer Form.pdf - If you transfered from another school since you started 9th grade you will need to have this form completed and turned in with your athletic packet to room 126. Please ensure you read through the form carefully and fill out all required info.  ALL high schools attended since the start of 9th grade are required and specific dates are necessary, month, day and year.  If you have questions please contact Selina Gonzales, Athletic Secretary at 760-955-3300, ext. 31116

2017-18_List_of_Foreign_Exchange_Programs_for_Web.pdf - All foreign exchange students are required to fill out the attached form.  Please do not leave any areas blank.  You will also need to provide a copy of your VISA issued by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service.  If you have questions please contact Selina Gonzales, Athletic Secretary at 760-955-3300, ext. 31116

Travel Contest Release Form: Form needs to be printed or can be picked up from the athletics office and will need to be signed for approval of release.

Travel Release athletics.pdf

  • Victor Valley Adult School